Become a New Zealand Ambassador
Our courses are designed for people engaging with both domestic and international visitors across New Zealand. The aim is to create storytellers and ambassadors with real pride in Aotearoa.
Our Regional Ambassador Courses
NZ Ambassador offer a growing list of Ambassador Courses throughout New Zealand.
To find out more about our existing courses, or to enquire about upcoming courses in your area, please email us.
- History and legends – a walk back in time
- Geography and locations – those special places and people who have contributed to the region becoming what it is today
- Connecting with people – across cultures and communities
- Contributing to a legacy – being an Ambassador for your region
- focus on those little things that cost us nothing to do for people
- reinforce the value of tourism to all New Zealand
- equip ourselves with the knowledge to provide incredible experiences
- create higher yields > maximise opportunities
The overall aim of Ambassador is to build knowledge of stories, history, special places and people within your region to connect and share stories of; to embrace communication by using simple tools to connect with people from other cultures.
A key foundation behind Ambassador is treating people with respect, as we say in New Zealand, embracing the essence of ‘Manaakitanga’ – treating people as if they were guests in your own home.
Ambassador creates confidence to connect and understand people – the very essence of helping people make decisions about buying, engaging, staying in and experiencing a region.
How do I book?
- Go to the appropriate course by using the menu ‘Courses’ at the top of this page, click the appropriate tile on this page, or making your selection from the map.
- Check the course info and click ‘Book Now’.
- Select your course date and click ‘View Details’
- Fill in the details, select the number of tickets you require, and click ‘Register Now’ to proceed with payment.
- Pay by Credit Card, or choose to be invoiced. (Invoices must be paid at least 3 days prior to the course date.)
How do I book multiple people?
Who should take Ambassador courses?
Owners, senior managers, leaders, operational teams, front-line, marketing, sales, customer service reps… Absolutely anyone who is passionate about sharing what makes their region so special.
We highly recommend them to those in the Tourism and Hospitality industries.
What if I can't make it? Can I get a refund?
Get in touch with us at [email protected] at least 24 hours before your course start date and time.
We can either transfer you to another course date, or if you prefer, process a refund for you.